Whether you are following a diet or not, salad is a quick and easy go-to meal. Salads are a healthy and nutritious mixture of lettuce with vegetables or fruit and seasoned with delicious dressings.
This Thai Inspired Mandarin Salad only takes a few minutes to make. The bright taste of mandarin oranges is a surprising contrast to the pungent sesame oil in the dressing. Perfect for light snack, lunch or dinner.
Thai Inspired Mandarin Salad
- 4 cups romaine lettuce
- 1 cup cilantro (chopped finely)
- 1 can mandarin slices (drained)
- 1 onion (thinly sliced)
- Tear romaine lettuce leaves into medium pieces.
- Combine the onion slices, chopped cilantro and lime zest. Toss.
- Combine all of the dressing ingredients in a jar. Shake until combined.
- Add the dressing and the mandarin slices, toss gently.
Red Curry Paste:Maesri Thai Red Curry Paste – 4 oz (Pack of 4)
Be sure to take a look at these great salads: