Sugar Free Banana Strawberry Muffins
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF (176ºC) degrees.
- Grease muffin pan, or line with paper or foil muffin liners.
- Mash up the bananas and strawberries with a fork.
- In a bowl, combine the bananas, eggs, coconut oil, vanilla and strawberries.
- In a second bowl, combine coconut flour, flour salt, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix lightly. Do not over mix.
- Fill the muffin cups to the 3/4 point.
- Bake for 25 – 30 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean.
These cupcake wrappers are perfect for special occasions including birthday, bridge parties and for gift giving. You can order them in a variety of colors to match your cupcakes OR the occasion!
OR dress them up in these cute Gingham liners!
Sweetener Bargains on Amazon
Sucralose Bulk Powder
Stevia White Concentrate Powder