This succulent and juicy Roasted Pork Tenderloin With Pork Rind Crust is not only easy to make, it is perfectly Keto friendly. Serve with a fresh green salad and the juices from the roast.
Roasted Pork Tenderloin With Pork Rind Crust
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp pork rinds (crushed)
- 2 tsp garlic (finely minced)
- 2 tbsp Parmesan (grated)
- 1 tsp rosemary (crushed)
- 2 tsp coarse sea salt
- 2 tsp pepper (coarse grind)
- Preheat oven to 350 Fahrenheit
- . Mix the crust ingredients in a small bowl.
- Trim any excess fat off the pork roast. DO leave some fat on the roast, this not only adds to your Keto fats, but keeps the roast moist.
- Rub the olive oil generously over the roast. If one tablespoon is not enough, don't hesitate to add more.
- Put the roast on your working surface, sprinle the crust ingredients evenly over the roast and PRESS them into the surface of the roast.
- Move your roast into your roasting pan and bake for appoximately 25 minutes per pound. Use a thermometer to read the internal temperature of the roast which should be 145F.
- Take out of the oven, cover with a sheet of tin foil and let rest for five minutes before serving.
- Garnish with a few sprigs of rosemary and serve with the juices from the roast.
The crushed pork rinds combined with garlic, Parmesan and spices make this recipe. The crust keeps the juices inside the roast and adds a bit of crunchy goodness.
Yes, you CAN purchase the pork rinds in smaller quantities, BUT since pork rinds have zero carbs, you will find yourself using them all the time! Be sure to read this article to find out why PorkRinds are One Of My Top Five Keto Rescue Foods.