All the flavors of pumpkin pie, in a wonderfully moist and heavy loaf … this recipe for Low Carb Pumpkin Pie Loaf will get rave reviews. This is wonderful with a cup or coffee or heaven with a cup of Pumpkin Spice Chai Tea.
The secret to success with this loaf is the slow baking. Cover the baking pan with a sheet of tin foil to start .. take it off about 1/2 way through to allow the top to nicely brown.
If you want even more “pumpkin” sprinkle the top with a handful of unsalted pumpkin seeds or drizzle with the cream cheese frosting. The NET carb count of 7 grams INCLUDES the frosting … so you can indulge yourself with no worries!
Low Carb Pumpkin Pie Loaf
- Line an 8-inch bread pan with parchment paper.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a medium bowl, cream the butter or coconut oil. Add one egg at a time and beat until creamy. Add the sweetener blend and continue to beat. The mixture should be smooth and silky.
- Add pumpkin puree, and pumpkin essence and stir to combine.
- In a separate bowl, add almond flour, coconut flour, erythritol, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Stir to combine.
- In another bowl, mix all the dry ingredients. Add the dry ingredients to the wet mix 1/2 a cup at a time. Mix until fully combined.
- Pour batter into the prepared bread pan.
- Bake for 1hr and test. A knife inserted into the center of the loaf should come out dry. Depending on your oven, you may have to bake another 5 to 10 minutes.
- Allow the loaf to cool before adding the frosting.
- FROSTING: Warm the cream cheese to room temperature and mix in the sweetener blend and pumpkin pie spice. Drizzle overtop the loaf and add a few pecans or pumpkin seeds.
|Bakery Emulsions Natural & Artificial Flavor 4oz-Pumpkin||Prime||Buy Now|
|Farmers Market Organic Pumpkin, 15 Ounce (Pack of 12)||Prime||Buy Now|
|Frontier Co-op Pumpkin Pie Spice, Certified Organic 1 lb. Bulk Bag||Prime||Buy Now|
If you love pumpkin and have a bit of a sweet tooth, take a look at these recipes, they have all been tested and sweet tooth approved! Low Carb, Sugar Free Pumpkin Treats