Of all the different kinds of desserts or snacks, both ice cream and cheese cake are my favorites.
The challenge is, I am on a Low-carb Keto Diet, and there are very few sugar-free ice creams available in the grocery stores. So, I make my own ice cream. It is actually way easier than you might guess. Here is a recipe that combines cream cheese and cherries … into a wonderful Keto ice cream!
What a great way to enjoy my favorite foods without worries. It’s low-carb and Keto.
Low-Carb Keto Cream Cheese Cherry Ice Cream
- Melt butter in a small frying pan. Add the chopped peccans and fry gently until slightly browned.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients in a blender, and blend until smooth and creamy. Make sure the Erythritol has dissolved into the mixture.
- Churn all of these according to the ice cream manufacturer’s instructions.
- Add the cherry chunks, and pecan pieces when the ice cream is almost done.
- Freeze in an ice cream container for at least one hour.