Sticking to your Low Carb lifestyle can be difficult when you start craving chocolate, sugar and products loaded with unhealthy carbs.
Everything can be bought over the counter nowadays, the challenge is in finding healthy foods hidden among all the high carb, loaded with sugar products. They are all screaming– buy me, buy me and if you are tired, hungry and craving, it is hard to resist.
For busy people who don’t have the time and energy to prepare their own food, ordering food delivery is a great option that could save a lot of time. BUT the problem is, you never know how these food are prepared or what is in them. Are they healthy? too sweet, too salty, or too sour for your taste?
Call me crazy but I am always looking for easy to make snack and dessert recipes that meet my criteria for eating healthy and that satisfy my cravings.
The following recipes are for Low Carb Chocolate Puddings that help you stick to your Keto or Low Carb diet and that have NO sugar.
These puddings are easy to make and are a delicious way to indulge your sweet CHOCOLATE cravings without worrying about carbs .
Here is my GO TO recipe for a …
Creamy KETO Chocolate Pudding
This creamy Chocolate Pudding is immensely satisfying. The Glucomannan helps fill you up, it also blocks carbs and keeps your blood sugar levels from spiking. Indulging in this pudding can actually help you lose weight! Find out more about Glucomannan and it’s health benefits HERE.
You NEED a blender, food processor, or nutribullet/ninja type blender for this recipe. You cannot get the creamy consistency without one.
NOTE: I’m including Amazon links for you. Though most of the products may be available locally … the Glucomannan and organic chocolate powder is often difficult to source in local health food stores.
CREAMY KETO CHOCOLATE PUDDING
- 5 cups water
- 1/4 cup sweetener blend: (see easy recipe below)
- 2 tbsp Glucomannan
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp soy lecithin or sunflower lecithin (optional)
- 1/2 – 3/4 tsp extract (vanilla, almond, brandy, caramel, banana, cherry)
- 1 tbsp MCT Oil (avacado oil, sunflower oil, light olive oil)
- 2 scoops whey protein powder (46g) (vanilla or chocolate)
- Make sweetener blend (recipe below) if necessary.
- Add all the ingredients EXCEPT the whey protein powder.
- Blend on low/medium for about one minute.
- Let SIT for two-three minutes.
- Blend on high for two minutes (a bit longer if you have a low-power blender).
- Add the whey protein powder and blend again for about 60 seconds … or until mixed.
- Divide into six servings and refrigerate for several hours if you can last that long!
- Put the ingredients in a small bowl and stir 5 or 6 times. This is especially important if you are using the blend that includes STEVIA ... you want to distribute that one teaspoon throughout the other ingredients.
- Add the ingredients in a spice blender, coffee blender, Ninja or NutriBullet type blender.
Give it a buzz for about 30 seconds. You are looking for a fine sugar like consistency … not quite as fine as icing sugar.
- Store in a glass jar with an air tight lid.
Here are a few more NO-sugar, Low-Carb Chocolate Pudding Recipes:
Looking for a low carb recipe at the time satisfying your chocolate cravings? This delicious Creamy Low carb Milk Chocolate Pudding recipe is perfect for you. It’s Low carb and Keto friendly.
The Low Carb Chocolate Mint Pudding is very rich and sumptuous pudding with minty favoring. It’s Starch-free, Grain-free and Low carb.
This decadent recipe is so simple and quick to prepare. The Low Carb Chocolate Pudding with Peanut Butter Ripples recipe, adding peanut butter gives a twist to your simple pudding that will surely delight the whole family anytime of the day.
Nothing makes a more perfect recipe than putting your two favorites ingredients together. The Low Carb Avocado Chocolate Pudding is a one step recipe, just mix all the ingredients together and enjoy this nutritionally packed delicious pudding
Another fabulous and guilt-free recipe to satisfy your sweet tooth. The Low-Carb Instant Pot Chocolate Pudding Cake. Just put the ingredients in your Instapot and set the timer for an afternoon or evening snack! It’s Low carb, Gluten Free, Grain free, LCHF, No Sugars, and Wheat Free.
You don’t have to use high cost sweetener products like Swerve … just make your own sugar blends and use them instead.
What is the BEST cocoa powder to use? I buy this organic brand in the largest quantity I can get.
Here’s where I get my STEVIA concentrated sweetener … I’ve been using this brand for years and have always been happy with the quality and consistency of the sweetener. I make my own liquid Stevia and save hundreds of dollars a year!