Delicious and aromatic, Grilled Red Curry Coconut Chicken is simply divine. The mix of coconut milk, curry paste and fish sauce creates a marinade that penetrates the chicken, making the meat juicy and tender with a sweet and spicy taste.
With its high fat content, this recipe is perfect for a Keto Diet. Serve over a bed of no carb keto rice for a very satisfying and filling meal.
Grilled Chicken In Red Curry and Coconut Sauce
- Mix the coconut milk, curry paste and fish sauce for the marinade.
- Score the chicken pieces with a sharp knife, put them in the marinade and leave them for at least an hour and preferably overnight in the fridge. Turn pieces occasionally.
- Drain the coconut milk marinade into a small pan. Simmer over low heat until the sauce is thickened.
- Heat and oil the grill. Add the chicken pieces making sure there are spaces in between. Grill for five minutes over medium heat. Then turn and keep grilling until the chicken is cooked through.
- Pour the sauce into the bottom of a serving dish and place the grilled chicken over top. Garnish with a few sprigs of cilantro.
Red Curry Paste
You can usually find jars or cans of red curry paste in Asian markets. If not, here is my choice from Amazon.
*** This order is for a six-pack of 4-ounce jars.
Make a Keto meal by adding a small bed of rice and a small salad.