For meat lovers out there, this recipe is for you, especially if you want to impress your family and friends with your grilling skills. They will never know how easy this tender juicy and scrumptious pork chop recipe is. This will ensure that you get the chef of the day award!
Grilled Pork Chops With A Touch of Heat
- 4 Pork Chops; bone-in (1 1/2 inches thick, approximately 5 ounces each)
- 1/3 cup Olive oil
- 1/3 cup Wine vinegar (red or white)
- 1 tsp Powdered mustard
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Liquid Stevia (to taste)
- 1/2 tsp Red pepper flakes
- 4 drops Tabasco Sauce (or your favorite Sriacha Sauce)
- 2 tsp Italian Seasonings (basil, oregano)
- Combine all of the marinade ingredients in a jar, shake until well combined.
- With a small knife, poke each pork chop numerous times. This allows the marinade to more easily permeate the meat. Put pork chops into a large zip-lock plastic bag. Pour in the marinade, and firmly zip shut. Refrigerate and marinade over night or for a minimum of two hours. Turn the bag over several times.
- Preheat your grill to medium heat and oil the grates. Take the bag of pork chops out of the refrigerator and let reach room temperature
- Drain the marinade liquid into a small sauce pan and put on a low burner to reduce.
- Grill the pork chops over medium heat. Flip every few minutes for eight minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 140 degrees F.
- Don't over cook. The pork chops should be just slightly pink inside.
- Serve with a tablespoon of reduced marinade, and garnish with a sprig of basil or oregano.
I especially love these pork chops down on a charcoal grill. It takes a bit longer but is delicious.