Sriracha sauce HOT, Deviled Ham And Cheese Dip is a perfect dip to serve while watching parades or on game days in “the cave.” Serve hot from the oven and as spicy as you want. It is low-carb and keto. Be sure to keep it low carb by serving low-carb crackers, pork rinds or dipping veggies (my favorite is celery sticks because it is easy to scoop up some dip).
If you want a ham dip with less heat … try this one Hot, Gooey Ham and Cheese Dip
Deviled Ham And Cheese Dip
- 2 cups ham (finely chopped)
- 1/2 small white onion (minced)
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp sriracha hot sauce (to taste)
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 8 oz cream cheese (1 package)
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1 tomato (optional)
- 1 bunch cilantro (optional)
- Soften cream cheese to room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Put cream cheese into a heat proof medium sized casserole and zap in the microwave 10 seconds (no more) at a time. The cream cheese should soften slightly (not melted).
- Mix in all the ingredients, and when thoroughly mixed, wipe down and clean the sides of the casserole.
- Bake for 20 – 30 minutes until bubbling.
- Garnish with a chopped fresh tomato and a handful of chopped cilantro leaves.
If you haven’t tried Pork Rinds, you are in for a treat. I use them in cooking Keto recipes when I need a filler with a bit of crunch. But the very BEST use for Pork Rinds is a substitute for high-carb chips or crackers. They make the perfect ZERO CARB … yes you read that right … ZERO CARB dippers.
These individual heat proof casseroles are bright and cheerful. Use them for dips or individual servings of chili. They will last you for ever!
Be sure to check out all these “leftover ham” recipes … Low-Carb Leftover Ham Recipes