This easy to make Carrot Coconut Soup is the perfect way to warm up when it is cold outside. A healthy and delicious thick and creamy recipe even your kids would love this. It makes a great lunch for a low-carb diet with only NET 12 carbs.
Carrot Coconut Soup
- Melt coconut oil in a pan, add carrots and onion and cook until tender.
- Stir in broth, coconut milk and chili sauce.
- Bring to a simmer and cook for 15 minutes or until the vegetables are very soft.
- Transfer the soup to a blender and mix until smooth, add some water if you want the soup to be thinner. Return to the pot and bring back to a simmer before serving.
- Season with salt and pepper and top with cilantro before serving.
Here is my favorite brand, because it has a high fat content. You can often find this at your favorite Asian market or at Amazon.AROY-D Coconut Milk 14 Oz Can (Pack of 6)