You’ll never go back to Starbucks after tasting this sugar free Iced Orange Cappuccino recipe. It fits any Low-Carb diet. If you are on Keto diet and need to add fat to a meal, this is great … enjoy a glass or two and happily watch those fat grams add up.
Iced Orange Cappuccino
- 1 cup strong brewed coffee
- 4 cups icy cold water
- 10 - 20 drops Stevia liquid extract (to taste)
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp orange zest (divided)
Garnish Ingredients (optional)
- whipped cream
- mint leaves
- orange zest
- orange slice
- Put 1/2 of the orange zest at the bottom of your coffee maker pot and brew a really strong cup of coffee.
- Cool the coffee to room temperature
- Strain the orange zest out of the coffee.
- Mix coffee, cream, milk and Stevia. Place in refrigerator until very cold.
- Pour into tall glasses and add a spritz of whipped cream.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of the left over orange zest. Add a mint leaf or orange slice.
Looking for a great dark roast coffee? Whole Bean Coffee, Grizzly Claw Dark Roast is an excellent coffee from the Kicking Horse Coffee Company. It has chocolate and hazelnutl undertones which is perfect for this recipe.