This heavy-duty and versatile kitchen appliance works as pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, porridge maker, steamer, saute/browning, yogurt maker and warmer.
22-piece set includes: 2-1/2-inch shaping knife, 3-1/4-inch straight paring knife, 3 1/4-inch serrated paring knife, 4 1/2-inch serrated utility knife, eight 4 1/2-inch serrated steak knives with spear tip, 5-inch chef’s utility knife, 6-inch utility knife, 6-inch boning knife, 7-inch granton edge santoku knife, 8-inch carving knife, 8-inch chef’s knife, 8-inch bread knife, 10 1/4-inch slicer, kitchen shears and slant hardwood block.
Victorinox Swiss Army has been making legendary Swiss Army Knives since 1897. Guess what we made before that.
When Karl Elsener created the first Swiss Army Knife, he had no idea that he had just invented the symbol of Swiss ingenuity for generations to come. As a Master Cutler, he was only doing what came naturally. Karl had opened his cutlery factory 13 years before in Ibach, a village in northern Switzerland. By the time he dreamed up the world’s first pocket tool, his cutlery business was already booming.
As it was then, Cutlery by Victorinox Swiss Army is today the first choice of professionals right down the line – as ubiquitous in the bustling meat-packing plants of the Midwest as it is in the gleaming, four-star restaurant kitchens of Midtown Manhattan.
You don’t have to be a professional to appreciate our beautifully balanced, perfectly weighted, razor-sharp tools. But you can now put them to work just the same.
Victorinox Swiss Army has been handcrafting the finest blades since 1884.
|7-Inch Blade Granton Edge||6-Inch Blade Narrow Flex|
|10-1/4-Inch Blade, Serrated||10-1/4-Inch Blade, Granton Edge|
Victorinox Swiss Army’s Superior Blades
- Mirrored polish finish on high-carbon stainless steel blade
- Laser tested for world-renowned sharpness and edge retention
- Blades are conically ground for ease of cutting and won’t discolor or corrode
- Holds a 56 HRC (Rockwell hardness)
Features & Benefits of the Swiss Classic Collection
- New contemporary handle is inspired by our professional Fibrox Pro handle
- Lightweight, balanced and perfect for the home kitchen
- Handles are made from Fibrox-a patented material that is durable, ergonomically designed to fit the hand, slip resistant and hygienic
- The entire collection is NSF (National Sanitary Foundation)approved
|3-1/4-Inch Paring, Straight||3-1/4-Inch Paring, Serrated|
|5-Inch Chef’s Knife||6-Inch Chef’s Knife|
|8-Inch Chef’s Knife||10-Inch Chef’s Knife|
7-Piece Block Set
- 3-1/4-inch paring, straight
- 3-1/4-inch paring, serrated
- 4-1/2-inch serrated utility
- 8-inch chef’s
- 9-inch honing steel
- Kitchen shears
- Slant hardwood block
3-Piece Chef’s Set
- 8-inch chef’s
- 8-inch slicer
- 3-1/4-inch parer
Why Choose Victorinox Swiss Army Cutlery
- Manufactured in Switzerland since 1884
- A fourth-generation family-owned business
- The #1 selling brand to professionals
- The ultimate precision in the art of cooking at home
- Exceptional price/value relationship
- Has a 92% brand recognition, due to the legendary Swiss Army Knife
- Consistently named “Best Value” by leading consumer magazines
The Victorinox Swiss Army Chef’s Knife features an 8-inch blade that is 2-inch wide at the handle. High carbon, stainless steel blade is hand finished at Victorinox in Switzerland by skilled craftsmen. A special tempering process is used to produce an edge that can be resharpened over and over again, so the knife can keep its original sharpness throughout the life of the blade.
Victorinox Cutlery is the knife of choice for professionals and consistently receives high accolades in product testing. This “best-in-class” commercial grade cutlery is now available for home use. Victorinox knives feature high carbon, stainless steel blades, hand finished at Victorinox in Switzerland by skilled craftsmen. A special tempering process is used to produce an edge that can be resharpened over and over again, so the knife can keep its original sharpness throughout the entire life of the blade. Victorinox handles are ergonomically designed to minimize wrist tension. They provide a natural fit. A good heft and comfortable, positive grip are indications of a well-made knife. A sure-grip handle with a finger guard is valuable feature since the handle inevitably gets greasy, wet, or both. Although cutlery steel is naturally sanitary, materials and construction details of the handle minimize crevices what would offer hospitality to bacteria. Patented, NSF approved Fibrox handles.
ALL CHEESECLOTH IS NOT CREATED EQUAL
THINGS TO LOOK FOR WHEN FINDING THE BEST CHEESECLOTH:
– Are you able to wash and reuse it?
– Is the weave tight?
– Is it made with pure cotton or is it a mix of synthetic material?
– Has it been bleached or dyed in a way that might cause contamination when used with foods?
THE MANY BENEFITS OF USING PURE ACRES FARM’S CHEESECLOTH:
Our cheesecloth is soft enough for basting but also strong enough to be used when roasting a chicken or turkey. The Grade 50 mesh (28×24 tpi) makes straining stocks and other food products possible without needing to fold the cheesecloth multiple times. The quality weave makes our cheesecloth last a long time. Just wash and the cheesecloth will be ready for reusing.
Straining stocks, canning, basting, stuffing poultry, cheese and wine making, keeping chicken or fish intact when poaching, roasting turkey or chicken, squeezing citrus without seeds, making spice bags.
WHY PURE ACRES FARM CHEESECLOTH IS DIFFERENT FROM OTHER BRANDS:
– A fine mesh weave that keeps the cheesecloth consistent and without holes or irregularities
– Pure Acres Farm stands behind our products 100%. We offer a no questions asked return policy
OUR NO-HASSLE GUARANTEE:
If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with this product, please contact customer service and we will immediately refund your purchase price – no questions asked.
DON’T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT SALE! Go to the top of this page and click the ADD TO CART button before we return to our regular pricing.